Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis

23:17

"The wind just happened to blow, that's all. The wind of tomorrow!"




Konnichiwa ..... How is everyone? Sorry for the lack of anime posts , adulthood creeps up and takes away my free time, but I am now managing my time effectively so I can watch more yey!! I came across my to watch list and Shingeki no Bahamut: Genesis was next to here is what I think.


Plot Summary: Mistarcia is a magical world where humans, gods, and demons mingle together. In the past, the black-and-silver winged Bahamut has threatened to destroy the land, but humans, gods, and demons overcame their differences to fight together and seal its power. The key to that seal was split in two, one half given to the gods and the other to demons, so that they would never be united and Bahamut never released. Now, two thousand years later, the world is in an era of peace - until the day a woman steals the gods' half of the key.




I enjoyed this anime , as it had some mythology greek gods , and some history of Joan of Arc, and religious parts of the ending of the world , judgement day, magic demons and angels. (Not everyday romance )
The storyline is very simple and straight the point ,which is what I really loved there is no guessing or confusion , very east to understand. Oh man , I must say the graphics on the fight scenes to is on point  and there are some great comic moments.



There were parts where I think it fell a little flat, I found myself wanting to skip a few scenes and get to the point. I think there were too many things going on and I slowly lost interest across many episodes. I also think that the character development could have been shown more but especially with Amira , I would have loved to see her more badass and using her powers. On the other hand I think if they allowed more episodes to show character development then they wouldn't have got to the point of the story and the anime would have dragged.


I thought that the story was good, but there were too many plot holes, the characters Amira , Favaro and Kaisar really needed more development , but it was enjoyable.



Rating ... 6/10 

What I learnt from this anime , I guess was that anyone can be a hero, anyone can change someone's life or fate it doesn't necessarily
 need to be the most trained, or the most hard working person , sometimes heroes are people who you would have never guessed could do anything amazing. I guess what I am trying to say is give everyone a chance, they might surprise you...x

You Might Also Like

0 comments