Owari no Seraph

23:37



Konnichiwa Minna .. How is everyone doing? 
Can you believe summer is almost over?  But I'm excited for Autumn and the cosy jumpers and boots  so excited.  
Speaking of being cosy , its been rainy and miserable for the last few days and it gave me a chance to catch up on some anime yey!!
Whilst scrolling through the net, I came across Owari no Seraph anime and I have mixed feelings about it .



Synopsis

One day, a mysterious virus appeared on Earth which killed every infected human over the age of 13. At the same time, vampires emerged from the world's dark recesses and enslaved mankind. Enter Hyakuya Yuuichirou, a young boy, who along with the rest of the children from his orphanage, are treated as livestock by the vampires. Even in captivity, Yuuichirou dreams big. He dreams of killing vampires. He dreams of killing them all. (sourced from here)










To be honest I didn't read the synopsis for this anime, I just dived in and was kicking myself half way through because it was a little lame. 
There are some great comic moments in the anime which I think was great, Shinoa Hiragi was the funny one, throughout the episodes.


I think there were more bad things about this anime, I know I normally look for the good things in everything but here I struggled. The number one things that really sucked was the storyline.  There was no direction, no back story about  why  everyone over 13 died, where the vampires came from or any of the characters backstories. The only back story we get is of the main character Yoichiro Hyakuya, but his storyline honestly reminds me of Eren from Attack on Titan, it doesn't seem original very predictable.
The dialogue sucks so bad it's just meh...



Owari no Seraph just didn't do it for me .. it just meh.. not memorable nothing sticks out, to many plot holes and just SUCKED. I wasn't entertained , I just skiped through parts and quickly finished it. 



Overall it wasn't great, maybe its just me who is very picky , let me know your thoughts if you watched it, but I do recommend that maybe reading the manga because this just doesn't make sense , I hope there is a season 2 to clear up things .

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Click Owari no Seraph to start reading this manga series. For more manga series, visit MangareadersCo. Enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete