神様はじめました Kamisama Hajimemashita Season 1

11:45



Nanami Momozono is alone and homeless after her dad skips town to evade his gambling debts and the debt collectors kick her out of her apartment. So when a man she's just saved from a dog offers her his home, she jumps at the opportunity. But it turns out that his place is a shrine, and Nanami has unwittingly taken over his job as a local deity!


Nanami has all kinds of new responsibilities she doesn't understand, dangers she's unaware of, and a cranky ex-familiar who's..actually pretty hot. What's a new-fledged godling to do? Sourced from here




Hey guys  , I hope you had a lovely weekend , mine was busy , as I was packing my stuff I will be moving out in 2 weeks yey!!! 

Despite the busy weekend, I managed to find time to watch anime, well actually finish Kamisama Hajimemashita.

I enjoyed it so much that the theme song has been playing in my head all night, its really catchy and so sweet.My favourite part of the song that I can sing on time is 

ano ne?"  nee kamisama , warui ko wa iranai no? 
I love the song , its so chilled, bubbly and just pleasant listen here  


I really enjoyed this Anime because I am a sucker for romance and people falling in love and building long lasting friendships with unlikely people . 

I feel this anime had all that plus some hilarious comedy. I'm not going to spoil it for you but it's a good story line, the characters have their own personalities and their development thought the series is shown as each episode goes on.
Although it's very cliche , high school girl having a bad life then saved by a god , who wants to retire and then falls in love with a spirit which is forbidden then they both fall in love and fight to make their love recognized. 
The two main characters are so love-able and how cute is Tomoe.




Have you watched, Kamisama Hajimemashita? Who is your favourite character?

You Might Also Like

0 comments