Psycho-Pass- Season 1

11:58

 

Psycho -Pass a thrilling, twisted and highly emotional sci-fi crime anime- not  for the weak hearted.



Are you like me who just starts watching anime without reading the synopsis ? I do this all the time  and  & when something unexpected happens and catches you off-guard  then .. you are like what am I watching? (In a good way.. sometimes). This happened when I began watching Psycho-Pass.

Synopsis

The series takes place in the near future, when it is possible to instantaneously measure and quantify a person's state of mind and personality. This information is recorded and processed, and the term "Psycho-Pass" refers to a standard used to measure an individual's being. The story centers around the "enforcement officer" Shinya Kougami, who is tasked with managing crime in such a world.
In the future, it is possible to quantitatively measure a person's emotions, desires, and every inclination. In this way, it is also possible to measure a person's criminal tendency factor, which is used to judge criminals.
This is the story of a team of policemen dedicated to maintaining public order. Some of them work in the Enforcement Division, responsible for the apprehension of criminals, while others belong to the Supervisory Division which oversees their colleagues in Enforcement.
sourced from here



I give this anime hmmm an  7/10  because it makes your question what is good and what is bad, is it bad to think about doing wrong (commit a crime)or doing wrong (committing a crime) is bad?
What if I am a victim who gets attacked and I'm psychologically traumatized, do I deserve to die due to that I might be a danger to others? Who is to judge that I am and I am not a threat?
 




I normally don't mind a little bit of violence and blood, I mean I watched Attack On Titan and occasionally looked away , but this is another level .  I found Psycho-Pass to be
very bloody, very cruel (I did question how creator came up with these things ) and disturbing I have not come across another anime like this ( apart from AOT), Honestly , it is really twisted messed up.  
 

 Apart from all that stuff the story line is fantastic, I really enjoyed the character development and you can relate to the characters and you grow to love and understand them. I also felt that you could sympathize with some of the characters which I love and what I personally think makes a great story and great anime to watch. 
Some episodes are slow like first few episodes were a little boring but once it picked up the pace it was good.


This was the first time I wanted a bad guy to win and succeed in his plan , although it was evil , but it was for the greater good, you will understand what I mean if you watch it. I enjoyed this anime because it had me battling myself on who's side I was on... again sympathizing with the characters. 

If you have watched this anime let me know your thoughts and if you have watched Season 2?



Until next time... thanks for reading ..x


You Might Also Like

0 comments