バクマン。 BAKUMAN

21:56



Those who don't give up no matter how many walls they run into, those are the ones who'll make their dreams come true.- Moritaka Mashiro

 

Bakuman. found here




Moritaka Mashiro and Akito Takagi are pretty much foils of each other. Mashiro, an average 9th grade student but talented artist, and Takagi, an overall advanced 9th grader and aspiring writer. After great convincing, Takagi convinces Mashiro to join him in becoming the greatest mangakas Japan has ever seen. Takagi, with his gift of writing, hopes to become a successful mangaka, and Mashiro, with his gift of art, hopes to marry the girl of his dreams, Azuki Miho. Sourced from here





 I found this anime during my last year of University and I believe this was the anime ...that made me work extra hard and at that time follow my dreams to become a photographer. 
I love the anime because it just shows the process of becoming a Mangaka.. but also just following your dreams.
I related to the main character so much because I was questioning myself what am I going to do after University .. am I going to get a job I hate just to please my parents?

''Why do people have to work? I just want to eat and sleep. I should have been born as a panda at the zoo''-
Kazuya Hiramaru.  
This is was what I was thinking one day in my dorm room really worried about the future, but although I have not really followed the photography path... I still used those lessons I learnt and honestly I am forever grateful.

 Bakuman Motivated me to follow my passions & I am sure you who have watched this anime would agree that its lights up the fire of motivation and determination. 

I highly recommend the anime & the manga






 Lesson's Learned : 

"If you don't like it come up with something better''.- Eiji Niizuma

If I follow my dream and it shatters - I can accept having to regret that. But I don't want to regret not pursuing it in the first place. 

Dreams don’t come true because of someone telling you so. You have to make your own dreams come true. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments