Reflection on 2015 , Hello 2016

15:48

|| Planner from TKMAXX||

New year, Fresh Start yes its that time again. I feel like this is always easy to do when you start reflecting when winter is approaching, or when others celebrate Thanksgiving.

Although its cheesy the whole New Year New ME, I personally think its only natural for us as humans to want to change and become better people.


2015 was the only year so far in my 23 years on earth that I achieved nearly everything on my resolutions goal  To-Do list.The trick was  I wrote it on a piece of paper & kept it in my purse. 
Whenever I opened by purse it was THERE it made me take action.


I had 12 last year and I achieved 10, but i had bonus things like getting married ..when I had said I want to get engaged , and passing my driving test , then I received a car as a wedding gift from my hubby.  
(ps Yes I told my hubby that he had 365 days to ask me to marry him or else I leave as it will be 5 years .I wasn't going to stay a girlfriend I need to plan my life either together or apart) #selfworth #after5yearsmarryme #ifyoulikeitputaringonit

2016 Goals 


This year I have 24. I have to achieve 12 with my hubby then 12 alone.

Majority are so cliche yes the hit the gym more, read more, drink more water & the lose weight.


My top  goals this year are:


BE HEALTHY 

Physically & mentally because I'm planning my wedding and girl I need to be able to fit these wedding dresses. I also need to be able to handle stress better, with life as a wife, a friend, my job, blogging and everything else in the middle.


STOP BEING TO APOLOGETIC, SAY NO WITHOUT FEELING BAD & PUT MYSELF FIRST.

That really explains itself . I am one of those too nice people , I don't like hurting peoples feelings , but this year , I will not be tolerating any B.S. Tired of being a doormat. If it doesn't match my plans, or seems like I am the only one putting effort the literally F it!!

BE THE BEST VERSION OF ME , DON'T HOLD BACK & BE A GO GETTER.


I tend to be too shy so this shall the year I come out of my shell, I shall wear those sexy heels and stop looking like I'm 12  (I'm that short) just wear that make up, contour it and put on that red lipstick & be confident.
I have the issue of self doubt ,so I need to chuck that out and live a little more.

I hope I can learn to do all these things so I can be a better me. Thank you all for reading and supporting me throughout  2015. I hope you all have a wonderful 2016 and may all your dreams come true.







You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow I find it amazing that you achieved almost everything on your list! I should keepy my list in my purse as well! XD Thanks for the tip~
    I hope that you will achieve everything on your list this time! :) Good luck! I'm looking forward to your new posts in 2016!
    Jenny
    http://itsmeeejennyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes keeping it in your purse will always remind you to push hard, thank you for reading my blog really appreciate it..x

      Delete